Your cart is currently empty.
How-To: High Tops Self-Grip Rollers
High Tops Self-Grip Rollers add volume and lift to your hair
Alli Webb, founder of Drybar, demonstrates how to use Drybar's High Tops Self-Grip Rollers. Need a lift? High Tops Self Grip Rollers from Drybar roll easily into your hair and stay in place without pins or clips. They provide mega-lift at the crown of the head and roll easily into your hair and stay in place. They come out gently without any tugging or pulling.
How to Put Curlers In
- Give yourself a blowout using one of our volumizing products, like Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Mousse or Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Root Lifter.
- While your hair is still warm, pull a three-inch section from the crown forward, attach the roller, and start rolling it towards your head.
- Add a little spray of firm hold hairspray, such as The Sheriff Medium Hold Hairspray at the root and finish rolling firmly into place.
- Give it a little wiggle to secure it, then add more hairspray.
- Use as many as needed and leave them in for 10 to 15 minutes so your hair can cool and set.
- After your hair has cooled, unroll and finger-comb.
- For extra volume, flip your head upside down and spray Triple Sec 3-In-1 in quick bursts on your hair, flip your head back, and look at that! You've got a lift!