Your cart is currently empty.
We sure hope that you won't need it, but just in case, your Drybar tool is warrantied for two years from the day you purchase it from an authorized reseller in Australia or New Zealand. Here's the fine print:
Drybar Products LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (''Drybar'') warrants to the original product or service purchaser (''Customer'') that the Drybar product for which the Customer received this warranty will be free from hidden defects or a lack of conformity. A product has a lack of conformity if (a) the product is not suitable for the use normally expected of a similar product, (b) the product does not match the description given by the seller in terms of quality or performance, or (c) the product does not match the quality and standard of product performance of the same type that a consumer can reasonably be expected given the nature of the product. Drybar's product shall be free from hidden defects and a lack of conformity for two (2) years from the date of delivery. Drybar's obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace the product, at Drybar's option. Drybar must be notified in writing of any claim under this warranty within two (2) months of any claimed lack of conformity of the product or service and the defective product must be returned to a local Drybar authorized seller.
AUTHORIZED RESELLERS IN AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND
1. For warranty issues, please contact Drybar Products Customer Service:
2. Return tool to any Sephora location in Australia or New Zealand along with proof of purchase to redeem a replacement under the warranty.
The following Drybar tools are covered under the limited two-year warranty:
- Baby Buttercup Travel Blow-Dryer
- Buttercup Blow-Dryer
- The 3-Day Bender Curling Iron
- The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush
- The Tiny Tress Press Detailing Iron
- The Tress Press Straightening Iron
- The Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand
Representatives of Drybar are not authorized to modify this warranty in any way. It is the Customer's responsibility to regularly examine the product to determine the need for normal service or replacement. This warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal and industry-acceptable wear and tear, such as shorts in the power supply cord or plug
- Damage due to misuse and abuse such as dropping, incorrect voltage supply, or neglect in safety precaution
- Tampering, such as repair or attempted repair by an unauthorized party
- Neglect or lack of proper maintenance
- Damage to cord
- Modification, neglect or poor maintenance, misuse, abuse, or involvement in accidents or natural disasters
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (such claims must be presented directly to the shipping company)
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product