Your cart is currently empty.
WARRANTY SERVICE OPTIONS
For service under this warranty you must fill out the warranty claim form. CLICK HERE. Any insurance and/or shipping costs incurred in returning your Drybar product for service under the approved warranty option are your responsibility. Drybar will not be responsible for any products lost or damaged in shipment. Proof of purchase is required. Drybar does not ship replacements outside the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
Representatives of Drybar are not authorized to modify this warranty in any way. It is the Customer’s responsibility to regularly examine the product to determine the need for normal service or replacement. This warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage due to misuse and abuse such as dropping, incorrect voltage supply, or neglect in safety precaution
- Tampering, such as repair or attempted repair by an unauthorized party
- Neglect or lack of proper maintenance
- Damage to cord
- Tools that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained, misused, abused or involved in accidents or natural disasters
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (such claims must be presented directly to the shipping company)
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- Tools for which the Customer does not follow the warranty procedures outlined above
- Tampering & misuse with transformers, voltage converters, plug adapters, or with alternative power supplies internationally (outside US, Mexico, or Canada), with the exception of Baby Buttercup.
Drybar Tools include:
- Baby Buttercup Travel Blow-Dryer
- Buttercup Blow-Dryer
- The 3-Day Bender Curling Iron (1" & 1.25")
- The Baby Brush Crush Mini Heated Straightening Brush
- The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush
- The Double Shot Blow-Dryer Brush
- The Tiny Tress Press Detailing Iron
- The Tress Press Straightening Iron (1" & 1.25")
- The Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand
Can I still submit a warranty claim if I don’t have the original receipt?
Proof of purchase/original receipt must be supplied to validate the warranty period.
Can I get Drybar credit for my warranty tool?
Drybar tools cannot be exchanged for Drybar credit.
Why do I have to pay to ship my warranty tool to you?
Drybar covers shipment costs to clients and requests that any return or warranty shipping costs are incurred by our clients. When sending out warranty replacements, Drybar will cover shipment costs of the new tool.
UNITED STATES & CANADA ONLY INFORMATION
We sure hope that you won’t need it, but just in case, your Drybar tools are warrantied for 24 months from the day that you bring it home. Here's the fine print:
Drybar Holdings LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“Drybar”) warrants to the original product or service purchaser (“Customer”) that the Drybar product for which the Customer received this warranty was designed, developed and/or fabricated using all due reasonable commercial care and good manufacturing practices. Drybar’s product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for 730 days from the date of purchase. Drybar’s sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace the product, at Drybar’s option. Drybar must be notified in writing of any claim under this warranty within 30 days of any claimed lack of conformity of the product or service and the defective product must be returned to Drybar.
The duration of any implied warranty or condition of merchant-ability fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise on this product shall be limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. In no event shall Drybar or its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, officers, directors, managers, agents, representatives or employees, be liable for any loss (including but not limited to loss of life or property), inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise with respect to this product, except as set forth herein. Some states or countries do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts and some do not allow exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary, from location to location. This warranty will be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the United States and the State of California unless otherwise prohibited by State law. This warranty is not intended to confer any additional legal, jurisdictional or warranty rights to you other than those set forth herein or required by law. If any portion of this warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such finding will not invalidate any other provision.
©Dist. by Drybar Products LLC • Irvine, California 92618 USA • drybar.com