Your cart is currently empty.
Post-Workout Hairstyle: The Mai Tai
How to get a wavy post-workout hairstyle: The Mai Tai
Post-workout hairstyles go from weights to waves in no time with our fuss-free, #ExtendYourBlowout how-to for our Drybar signature style: The Mai Tai. You can thank us later!
TIP: Keep your hair in two twisted buns during your workout to protect waves and avoid any frizzing!
- Protect your hair from moisture by using The Morning After Shower Cap while showering
- Absorb any oils in your roots from sweating with Detox Dry Shampoo
- Spray Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist throughout your hair to protect from any heat styling
- Section your strands with Hold Me Hair Clips
- Use The Wrap Party to touch-up any waves and curls
- Finish by adding effortless texture with The Kicker Finishing Spray Wax
For more post-workout hair inspiration, check out all 3 videos here!