Your cart is currently empty.
Post-Workout Hairstyle: Braided Space Buns
How to a braided space bun hairstyle post-workout
If boxing is your go-to workout, make braids your go-to workout hair. Our girl, Julia Stern, shows how she takes her boxer braids to braided space buns with a few of our post-workout hair faves!
- Protect your braids from moisture by using The Morning After Shower Cap in your post-workout shower
- Remove your braids until you get to the top of your crown and tie them in place!
- Rough dry any sweat from your hair using the Buttercup Blow-dryer
- Spray Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist throughout your hair to protect your strands from any hot tools
- Create loose, piecey waves with The 3-Day Bender Digital Curling Iron
- Finish off by twisting your space buns into place and smoothing over any edges using Whiskey Fix Styling Paste and the Texas Tease Teasing Brush!