Your cart is currently empty.
How To Make Your Blowout Last
Learn how to make your blowout last with Alli Webb, founder of Drybar
How to Make Your Blowout Last Longer
Are you wondering how to make your blowout last? It’s easy! There are tons of ways to make your blowout last for days and days. Alli Webb, founder of Drybar, explains how to extend your blowout.
Sleeping on Your Blowout
When it’s time for bed, snuggle up with a Slumber Party Silk Pillowcase. It’s made from 100% natural silk, which allows your hair to glide gently over the surface, preventing friction that can cause breakage and frizz. Plus, it’s crazy comfy and even good for your skin.
Another trick is to sleep with a High Tops Self Grip Roller in your hair.
- Pull up a section of hair from your crown.
- Spray the section at the roots with Detox Dry Shampoo
- Then, roll in with a High Tops Self Grip Roller.
This will help maintain volume and prevent any nighttime indentations.
Maintaining Your Blowout in the Shower
In the shower, protect your blowout with The Morning After Shower Cap. It’s lined with terry cloth, which makes it super comfortable and adds an extra layer of protection to prevent frizz. This is a definite must-have!
If your blowout has lost some of its Mojo, use Triple Sec to liven it up.
- Lift sections of your hair and spray into the mid-shaft to add volume, texture and bring your blowout back to life.
- You can also reshape the front of your hair with a Buttercup Blow-dryer to freshen up your whole look!
- If you’re not great with a blow-dryer, just add some curl with a 3-Day Bender. Focus on the front of your head and curl the hair away from your face.
- Give your curl a little tug to loosen and give you that fun, messy, beachy look.
Now That Your Hair is Dirty and Oily…
- Lift sections of your hair. Spray Detox Dry Shampoo into your roots and work it in with your fingertips.
- Then, spray Detox Dry Conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends of your hair.
Tousle and go!