Your cart is currently empty.
How To Curl Hair With A Flat Iron
Learn how to curl hair with a flat iron
Curling Your Hair with a Flat Iron
Alli Webb, founder of Drybar, demonstrates how to achieve perfect curls using a flat iron.
How to Get Curls with a Flat Iron
- First, section off the top section using Hold Me Hair Clips, so you're only working with the front sections.
- Take a one to two inch section of hair, clamp it in The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron, and twist the iron away from your face, about a half turn. Then, use equal tension as you pull all the way down the hair from root to tip. Remember to keep the flat iron vertical for soft, beachy waves.
- Keep tension on the hair to get a good curl. If you want a tighter curl, pass the iron over the hair more slowly, but be careful to not burn your hair!
- Curl the hair with your fingers while it's still dry to help it set.
- When you're ready, drop another section down and repeat until you've curled all around your head.