Your cart is currently empty.
The Tress Press
Straightening Iron 1.25"
This dual-purpose iron allows you to quickly style even the thickest hair into super-sleek straight looks or add a bit of wave or curl.
- Titanium Technology seals the cuticle for less frizz and tons of shine while styling
- Infrared Technology heats hair from the inside out to help maintain healthy locks
- 1.25" floating plates provide constant contact with the hair to straighten in a single pass
- Rounded edges allow you to easily wrap hair around the barrel for waves and curls
- Digital temperature control allows for custom styling on all hair types (heats up to 450°F/232°C)
- Great for all hair types
- Features a 60-minute automatic safety shut-off
- Features universal voltage for overseas travel without a converter
- Features a professional length 9 ft (2.74 m) cord
- Guaranteed with a 2-year limited warranty
Work in 2" (5 cm) cleanly parted, brushed sections.
- TO STRAIGHTEN: Hold iron horizontally. Clamp hair at the root and slowly pull through to the ends, slightly beveling toward the face to prevent static.
- TO CURL: Hold iron vertically. Clamp hair midway through the section, then twist the iron away from your face 180 degrees and pull forward through to the ends. The more slowly you pull, the greater the curl. For waves, pull through more quickly.