Your cart is currently empty.
Drybar Products LLC United States Reseller Policy
Effective Date: April 1, 2020
By purchasing Drybar products for resale, you agree to adhere to this Reseller Policy.
In order to ensure Drybar Products LLC’s (“Drybar”) end-users are being provided a quality sales experience and customer support, Drybar has established this Reseller Policy (the “Reseller Policy”). Drybar believes that its end-user customers are best served by having resellers who market Drybar’s product assortment as premium brand products and who provide an outstanding level of service and support to their end-user customers.
Drybar has also determined that, in order to maintain and protect the viability of the Drybar reseller network for its products, in order to protect the value associated with Drybar’s brands in connection with its products, and in order to ensure high-quality support by resellers to end-users of those products, resellers must comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Internet Sales Prohibited. Resellers shall be prohibited from selling Drybar products on the Internet unless they apply for and obtain prior written consent from Drybar authorizing them to sell on the Internet and regulating the manner in which they sell online;
- Trans-shipping. Resellers shall not transship products. Specifically, resellers shall not sell or transfer any Drybar products to any person or entity for resale. Resellers agree to restrict, cease, or limit the sale of Drybar products to anyone at the request of Drybar;
- Geographic Sales Boundary. Resellers may only sell and advertise for sale Drybar products within the United States of America. Drybar hereby expressly prohibits resellers from soliciting or consummating sales outside of the United States of America;
- Intellectual Property. The use of the intellectual property of Drybar, including, but not limited to trademarks, tradenames, product images, marketing banners, and other digital assets, without written consent from Drybar is prohibited;
- Sales Practices. Resellers shall conduct their business in a reasonable and ethical manner at all times and shall neither engage in any deceptive, misleading, or unethical practices or advertising at any time, nor make any warranties or representations concerning the products except as expressly authorized by Drybar. Resellers shall comply with any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and policies related to the advertising, sale and marketing of Drybar products;
- Quality Controls. Resellers shall comply with all quality control standards, including, but not limited to, advertising, storage and shipping requirements, as announced from time to time by Drybar;
- Service. Resellers shall provide the highest level of customer service. Resellers and their sales personnel shall be familiar with all Drybar products marketed for sale and must obtain sufficient product knowledge to advise customers on the selection of the products, as well as any applicable warranty, guarantee or return policy;
- Product Packaging. Resellers shall sell Drybar products in their original packaging. Relabeling, repackaging (including the separation of bundled products or the bundling of separate products), and other alterations are not permitted. Tampering with, defacing, or otherwise altering any serial number, UPC code, batch or lot code, or other identifying information on products or their packaging is prohibited. Resellers shall not remove, translate or modify the contents of any label or literature on or accompanying the products; and
- Additional Terms and Conditions. Resellers agree to comply with the additional terms and conditions set forth by Drybar from time to time, which may be changed by Drybar in its sole discretion.
Drybar reserves the right to update, amend or modify this Reseller Policy at any time. Unless otherwise provided, such amendments will take effect immediately, and a reseller’s continued use, advertising, offering for sale, or sale of the products will be deemed reseller’s acceptance of the amendments.
If Drybar determines that a reseller is in violation of this Reseller Policy, Drybar may take any and all appropriate legal action, including, but not limited to, refusing to accept orders from the reseller.
Any questions regarding this Reseller Policy must be emailed to: OnlineWholesale-Drybar@helenoftroy.com