Your cart is currently empty.
Updated: August 3, 2020
Click the shop name for hours of operation or to book an appointment. Learn more about our safety measures here.
Click shop name above for hours of operation, or to book an appointment.
Updated: May 11, 2020
Dear Drybar Family,
We know this has been a difficult time; we hope you’re staying safe and healthy. We know you miss your blowouts, and we do too!
We’re working on a market-by-market reopening plan that prioritizes the safety of our clients. We will have more to announce soon, but in the meantime, we want to share what we’re doing to prepare clients, team members and shops for reopening. We don’t take this lightly and we want to make sure everyone feels comfortable coming back to our shops as soon as they are able to. We’re taking the following steps to make sure that when we do reopen, we’re operating in a safe manner. Here’s what we plan to do:
- We will be following new disinfecting guidelines, which include cleaning and sanitizing throughout the shop and between each appointment. Everything we touch will be wiped down after each client. That includes tools, products, chairs, counters, etc.
- Our team members will be wearing face coverings while inside our shops and serving clients, as well as washing their hands before and after each service.
- Team members will have their temperatures checked before entering each shop with our non-contact digital forehead thermometers.
- Services will be by appointment only — at this time we are not accepting walk-in appointments, but please go to our app to check for availability.
- We have a new virtual check-in process to maintain social distancing, so please be on the lookout for our emails or text messages with instructions on what to do and when. Our waiting area will be unavailable, so we ask that you only enter the shop once we let you know it is safe to do so.
- We’re limiting the number of people in a shop at one time and have social distancing cues throughout for you to reference.
- At this time we will not be serving beverages.
- We love hugs and handshakes; however, we’ll be a no-contact zone for the time being.
Here’s what we’re going to need your help with to ensure the safety of clients and team members:
- If you have a fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or otherwise think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your appointment so we can ensure the safety of all our clients and team members.
- Twelve hours prior to your appointment time, you will receive a health questionnaire to ensure you don’t have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 or known exposure. Please help us keep you and everyone safe by completing the questionnaire. If you have known symptoms or exposure, your appointment will be canceled, at no charge.
- All clients will be required to wear a face covering while in our shops. Remember, you are getting your hair done, so be sure to wear one that fits around the ears allowing for your hair service to be performed without removing the face covering. If you don’t have one or forget yours, we will have disposable masks for you to use.
- When you arrive at our shops, you will also have your temperature taken with a non-contact digital forehead thermometer. Clients with a temperature above 100 degrees will be asked to cancel their appointment, at no charge, and return at a later date. We will not store any client temperature data.
- Please arrive for your appointment alone, as we are limited on the number of people allowed in the shop at any given time. If you’d like to enjoy a service with your child, we’d love to have you, but unfortunately can’t accommodate anyone who is not getting a blowout.
- If you have a disability or health condition and have concerns about your ability to comply with any of the above requirements, please let us know by contacting email@example.com 24-hours in advance of your appointment, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.